We have seen how technology keeps improving every day, there are devices, applications, and programs to use for almost every aspect of our lives and people of all ages now have easy access to this technology. Learning process now involves this technology use in classrooms and institutions everywhere are looking for a program that can allow them to use tech devices as a tool for learning and not as a complete distraction.
But, can a teacher really control the technology the students use?
Of course! Technology will continue to be a part of our everyday lives, and for the learning process, this is no different. Technology allows students to have important information in hand, reduces the stress of having to take notes.
Teachers can have full control over the devices being used and monitor over the activities being done as well. Being able to see what the students are doing without having to move from your own desk is the best part of Mythware Classroom Management Software.
How can they have full control, be able to monitor but also interact with the students?
Classroom management solutions available provide the basic controlling features that only allows teachers to have control over the activities but not much else. For teachers, the importance of a classroom management software relies on the efficiency that this software can provide for interaction, control, monitor, and assistance.
Mythware Classroom Management Software provides a full set of features that help the teachers to have control but also provides the tools needed in order to provide a secure learning process for every student:
- Interactive whiteboard – share the whiteboard and content with the students, invite the students to co-draw with the instructor; draw themselves while the instructor supervises or select one student to make a demonstration.
- Chat – instructor can create a topic chat to invite the students to join; chat with each student individually or create different group chats with different topics.
- Quiz by answer sheet – Instructor can create a quiz at any point of the lecture to asses the progress of the class, instructors can import documents as quiz paper and edit on it to generate answer sheet, the students can answer on the answer sheet and also on the quiz and the instructor will get the results in real time.
- Group teaching – the instructor can divide the classroom into separate groups and assign a group leader with the authority to manage the assignment given.
- Multiple voice interaction – instructor can broadcast his voice with selected students, talk to them and monitor the voice of the student in real time.
If teachers are provided with the correct tools, technology can become a helpful solution for both teachers and students. This also helps teachers to continue with their classes making sure that every student is paying attention and following the class as it goes.
There are features within Mythware Classroom Management Software that help students to ask questions directly to the teacher. This helps students that are having problems to request assistance comfortably and the teacher can decide to assist through the software, sharing the screen or sending voice, or can also provide assistance directly.
The options are limitless. Mythware has proven to be the most complete classroom management software available in the market at the moment with a full set of features and an all across compatibility.
Allow your students to use their devices in the class while making sure the right tasks are being done! Start today with Mythware Classroom Management Software.